“The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.” – Bill Gates
According to Andrew Brown, The Internet is so big, so powerful and pointless that for some people it is a complete substitute for life. You can see this thought into action now-a-day as people are so addicted to facebook, twitter, google, youtube etc.
Here are few ways to earn money through internet staying home or on holidays:
- Most common way to earn money online is starting your personal blog and use advertising networks like Google AdSense, BuySellAds, EPOM, media.net, etc. Popular blogs like The Huffington Post, Mashable and Techcrunch earns more than $14,000 per day using advertisement.
- YouTube is popular among singers, dancers and talkers. Create your own youtube channel and upload genuine videos and become YouTube partner to monetize your videos. Youtube pays between $20 and $25 for every thousand ad views. You can use Oneload to distribute the same video to multiple video sites. Popular YouTube channels like Pewdiepie, BlueXephos and Smosh earned more than $5 Million via YouTube.
For People with good voice:
- You can Sign-up as an audio narrator at Umano or become voice over artist at VoiceBunny and Voice123. Average gross hourly pay from VoiceBunny is $150 per day.
- You can also record your music and sell it on music stores like Amazon MP3, iTunes, Pandora or Spotify through DistroKid, Tunecore, loudr.fm and CDBaby. You can also sell your audio files directly on marketplaces like AudioJungle, Pond5 and Bandcamp.
- You can design t-shirts and sell them via Threadless, Glarkware, Shirt.Woot, SpreadShirt, Zazzle or CafePress. You can earn around $20,000 for a design if everything goes well.
- You can also scan marketplaces like CrowdSpring, 99Designs and DesignCrowd for projects involving logo design, web design, brochures and other marketing material.
For Creative People:
- Make something creative like Art works, handbags, crafts, paintings, jewelry and sell them on eBay, Etsy, Bonanza or ArtFire.
- You can sell your Photographs on Creative Market, PhotoDune, iStockPhoto or ImgEmbed.
- You can hunt for freelance software development projects at Guru, eLance, Freelancer, oDesk, etc. Average freelancer earns more than $100 a day.
- Create an account at Fiverr and PeoplePerHour and offer a wide range of services from translation to graphic design to writing to SEO.
- Write scripts, browser extensions, plugins or mobile apps for iOS and Android and sell the source code of your software on Google Play Store, Apple Store, CodeCanyon, Chupa or BinPress.
For Educators and Teachers:
- You can help students with homework or offer on-demand teaching class over the Internet. Apply to become an online tutor at Tutor.com, InstaEdu and TutorVista.
- Become an instructor at Udemy and SkillShare and get paid for teaching your favorite subjects – from guitar to literature to yoga to foreign languages – to a worldwide audience.
- Offer one-on-one help to anyone worldwide over live video using Google Helpouts. You can do live cooking classes, teach maths or even offer fitness and nutrition tips.
- Write a book and publish it on the Kindle store, Google Play and iBooks. You can also sell your ebook to other retailers through services like Smashwoods and BookBaby.
- You can post your project on Kickstarter which is the world’s largest funding platform for creative projects like film, music, art, theater, games, comics, design, photography, and more. People can raise fund for their innovative projects.
And for everyone else:
- If you got room for tourist on your house, you can list it on Airbnb, host people and make some money. Average Airbnb price is $100 per night.
- You can sell the stuff you no longer use – like old books, children’s toys, gadgets, DVDs, furniture, etc. – on sites like eBay, Craigslist or, if you are in India, OLX.
- You can apply to become a website tester at UserTesting and get paid to review and test websites from the usability perspective.
- You can earn money by selling blogs and domains. Flippa, GoDaddy Auctions and Sedo are popular marketplaces for buying and selling registered domains while LeanDomainSearch is a good tool for finding available domain names. People earn more than $1000 per domain which originally costs less than $10.
- You can become an affiliate for Amazon and various online stores and earn a commission on sales. You can use programs like Vigilink, ShareASale, CJ or LinkShare to know about the various vendors that offer affiliate programs.
- You can build your own online store with Shopify or SquareSpace and sell both physical goods and digital downloads. Sell everything from furniture to clothes to food.