List of Players who scored 30 goals or more in a season:
- Andy Cole scored 34 goals from New Castle United in 1993-94
- Alan Shearer scored 34 goals from Blackburn Rovers in 1994-95.
- Alan Shearer scored 31 goals from Blackburn Rovers in 1995-96.
- Kevin Phillips scored 30 goals from Sunderland in 1999-2000.
- Thierry Henry scored 30 goals from Arsenal in 2003-04.
- Cristiano Ronaldo scored 31 goals from Manchester United in 2007-08.
- Robin Van Persie scored 30 goals from Arsenal in 2011-12.
So that makes total of 6 players on 30 goal club till 2013. They are as follows:
- Andy Cole
- Alan Shearer
- Kevin Phillips
- Thierry Henry
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Robin Van Persie
This season there is a new entry on 30 goal club and that is Liverpool striker Luis Suarez. The controversial striker Luis Suarez was suspended for 10 Games from last season so, he was unable to play first 5 matches of this league. Though he started late he scored 22 goals on first half of this season which was better than all previous record holders score.
This year there are still 3 matches to go and suarez already scored 30 goals. The Uruguayan scored three hat-tricks this season against West Brom, Norwich and Cardiff. He also became the first player in Premier League history to score three hat-tricks against the same club.